Kailua Yoga – Aloha Yoga Kula
Originally yoga was intended to expand the duration of the body’s life by tapping into the energy that is the source of all life and the universe itself. Yoga not only brings perfect balance on all levels, body, mind, and soul; but also keeps us attuned to the very source at all times. The Hatha Yoga process when used properly is a great and perfect vehicle to make this a reality. Some of the other benefits are a sense of greater joy, freedom, and well-being – which is the true definition of health. You’re not just removing painful symptoms in the body or crippling patterns, but truly acquiring a more permanent state of harmonious living that lasts.
At Aloha Yoga Kula, we are here to facilitate this as a living, actual experience and to serve the students in whatever personal needs they may have. We invite you to come practice with us here in Kailua and enjoy the radiance of life through the beauty of yoga.
Aloha Yoga Kula’s two Kailua yoga studios offer sweet open-door garden settings with rich, creative classes. Our experienced, devoted teachers provide skilled hands on adjustments and personal attention to nurture your individual yoga practice.
- Over 40 classes for all levels, including Vinyasa I & II, Gentle Yoga, Yoga Basics, Restorative Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Yoga for Teens, Kids Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Aerial Yoga.
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance-registered teacher training
- Teachers with over 20 years of experience
- Lots of free parking
- Free equipment provided (mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, etc.)
- Walk-in classes (no pre-registration necessary)
- Only $10 per class (sorry, no credit cards)
Come experience the bliss!